- Favourable market conditions – check
- Agency been around & operated in the market for a long time – check
- Great set of terms agreed with most clients in the industry – check
- Excellent brand attracting top candidates – check
- Willing to pay me a high basic & give me uncapped commission – check
- Offer a great range of cars for senior / managing consultants – check
The only thing I can’t put a check next to is whether or not you’d get on with the people you’d be working with. Nor can I put a check next to whether or not you’d like your new line manager.
I don’t know who you are, what kind of person you are, or what you like. I can tell you that they’re nice people who all pull the same way when it comes to winning work. I can tell you that they’re used to showing clients innovative solutions beyond recruitment making them the ‘go to’ agency for technical recruitment. I can tell you lots of things about the client but to really know if they’re your sort of people you need to meet them and decide for yourself.
So get in touch to see if it’s somewhere you could:
- Have a higher fee earning potential without worrying about your restrictive covenant (the agency has material dealings with most of the industry.)
- Deliver the best opportunities to your candidates and attract the best candidates for your clients.
- Smile as you walk into the plush city centre office each morning because this time the recruitment process allowed you to vet the people you’d be working with as much as they vetted you.
Won you over already? Great, contact me in confidence: 07718083028 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Still need convincing? Keep reading:
We’re working with an award-winning national recruitment business with a well-established manufacturing and engineering division that operates nationally who have seen an explosion in work due to their long-standing relationships with clients in the market.
It’s the sort of division that operates in the top tier of PSLs with most major players in the industry allowing you to pick up the phone to build relationships with line managers without the usual hurdles to deliver an unrivaled candidate experience. The agency want you to spend most of your time out of the office meeting clients and candidates.
The division has recently won a number of retained assignments and large exclusive recruitment projects. In order to fully service the PSLs and take full advantage of these relationships, my client want to bring on people like you who can hit the ground running.
My relationship with the agency? I’ve placed everyone from resourcers to consultants, to senior managers with this client. I work with line managers directly. We are well placed to negotiate a bespoke package for you that includes a guarantee to match any bonus you might miss out on from moving. If you’re worried about your restrictive covenant, I can also pick up the phone and check if they have material dealings with any clients you’d like to keep working with.
If you come in as a Senior Consultant or a Managing Consultant we can also tack a car onto that package. They offer a superb commission structure and react quickly to put teams around people that build successful desks.
Contact Zack Raja from Resolute Recruitment to Recruitment in confidence: 07718083028
We’re helping this organisation recruit nationally. This advert is for Manchester but the same agency have the same role available in Liverpool, Sheffield, and Leeds – so if you know someone who could benefit from a change, refer them on for a reward!